Responsibility : Freedom makes a huge requirement of every human being. With freedom comes responsibility. For the person who is unwilling to grow up, the person who does not want to carry it's own weight, this is a frightening prospect.
(Roosevelt, Eleanor)
I think that responsibility is when you take on an important role in your life that could be life changing. I think that if you work towards the goal of having this new responsibility it could make your life worth much more. I think that in the story dancer there is much responsibility because Clarissa was a trouble making kid who had been through a lot in her life but she gains much responsibility because she learns how much dance means to her.
In my story A Thousand Splendid Suns by Khaled Hosseil Mariam takes on responsibility by taking care of Laila after her parents had passed away. She takes on the role of being her mother and treating her and her children like family since she no longer had any family. I think that is true responsibility because it is hard to just take someone u don't know and all of a sudden make them a part of your family. I also see a strong friendship between those two as i go on through my reading.
Hosseini, Khaled. A Thousand Splendid Suns. New York: Riverhead, 2007. Print.
Hosseini, Khaled. A Thousand Splendid Suns. New York: Riverhead, 2007. Print.
No comments:
Post a Comment